We'd love to share our story with you!
An animated but informative speaker, Paisley & Jade co-owner Morgan Montgomery truly enjoys sharing our story and knowledge with audiences of all shapes and sizes. Combining her love of being a small business owner with her in-the-trenches experience in off-premise catering and specialty rentals, she is able to provide fabulous content and immediate deliverables to all sectors of the creative & event industry.
Some favorite topics include social media systems, building and maintaining industry relationships, and small business ownership in the creative sector! Interested in hearing about something else? We’re always up for a chat to see what we might be able to put together!
Recent & Upcoming Speaking engagements include:
- November 2017, Speaker, Refresh & Refuel – Flint, MI
- August 2017, Speaker, Lend & Gather – Brooklyn, NY
- August 2017, Speaker, The School of Styling – Richmond, VA
- July 2017, Speaker, NACE Experience, Houston, TX
- June 2017, Speaker, Richmond NACE, Richmond, VA
- May 2017, Speaker, New Orleans NACE – New Orleans, LA
- February 2017, Speaker, Southern Wisconsin NACE – Milwaukee, WI
- October 2016, Speaker, Creative at Heart – Fall for Creative, Lexington, VA
- October 2016: Speaker, The School of Styling – Chapel Hill, NC
- July 2016: Speaker, NACE Experience – Fort Lauderdale, FL (Rated #1 breakout session by attendees!)
- March 2016: Speaker, Creative at Heart – Annapolis, MD
- January 2016: Panelist, The Special Event – Orlando, FL
What others are saying:
Morgan has served on the Creative at Heart Conference Panel for 2 conferences, and will be serving (and speaking!) at our next conference in March 2016. She is an integral part of the panel group and we are so blessed to have her. She is not only incredibly intentional and present throughout the entire conference, but she does her “research” before even arriving; she researches the attendees beforehand and therefore understands the questions they have, the businesses they run and why they are attending. She is kind yet straightforward in answering questions thrown at her, and I constantly see her talking to other attendees one-on-one during breaks and meals. She is honest, open and confident. I know our attendees are fortunate to hear her advice and as the founder of the conference, I am so encouraged by her heart for community, desire for growth & passion for building up the industry.
-Kat Schmoyer, Founder and Visionary, Creative at Heart Conference
For more information and availability, please contact us at email@example.com.
Images courtesy of Stephanie Yonce Photography.